- Rinse the nuts, and soak in water for about 8 hours. After a while, drain the water, and rinse the nuts again.
- Place the blackcurrants (if frozen, defrost), coconut butter/oil (melt it first), honey, juice and cashews in a powerful blender. Grind to a homogeneous mass without lumps. It takes around 5 minutes. * The blender must be powerful, otherwise pieces of nuts will remain.
- Spread the smooth, silky mass into molds, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Next, get it out of the mold.
- Defrost the cakes in the fridge before serving.