We offer you an incredible cheesecake with gorgonzola, two layers of blueberry, that has the most delicate and rich texture. The taste is really bright and special. An unusual combination of Italian cheese and juicy berries will not only be a pleasant discovery for every sweet tooth, but will also add some bright colors to your dinner.
- Sift the wheat flour, add the almond and the starch, and mix everything.
- Whip the butter with sugar until fluffy, add the yolks, and whip until smooth.
- Add the dry mixture. Whisk until crumbs. Cool the crumbs in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Roll them out into a layer and put in the oven preheated to 160C (320F) for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool. Then grind. Add 150 g (5.30 oz) of melted butter. Stir it, then grease the ring mold with some melted butter. Form the sides. Put the mold in the cold.
Cheesecake with gorgonzola
- Dissolve the Gorgonzola cheese in the warmed cream. You can additionally mush it with a blender.
- Mix the curd cheese with sugar. Add the yolks one at a time. Then pour in the milk mixture.
- Knead the mass well. Spread the layer on a shortcrust base. Bake at 120С (248F) for 90 minutes.
- Open the door slightly. Let the cheesecake cool in the oven. Then put it in the cold. After 5 to 6 hours, carefully remove the ring.
- Warm the blueberries up with sugar and the lemon juice.
- Mix the starch with 3 tbsp. of water. When the blueberries boil, pour in the dry mixture, and boil until thickened.
- Add the gelatin. Mush the mass with a blender.
- Wipe the mass through a sieve, then add 20 grams (0.70 oz) of blueberries. Cool the compote and spread it over the cheesecake layer.
- Warm the cocoa butter up in the microwave. Then melt chocolate. Mix both ingredients.
- Warm the blueberry puree with milk, add the gelatin and the chocolate mass. Whisk it.
- Finally add the cream, and mix everything. Place the Namelaka in a container, cover it with a cling film and put it in the cold for at least 6 hours.
- Cover the compote layer with Namelaka. The top layer can be smoothed with a hot spoon.