ready-made sable cookies
5.94 fl oz
3.30 fl oz
1.48 fl oz
5.28 fl oz
1.32 fl oz
0.40 fl oz
0.10 fl oz
14.85 fl oz
1.65 fl oz
heavy cream 33%
1.32 fl oz
- Grind the sable cookies and coconut chips in a blender. Add melted butter, stir well. You will get the consistency of wet sand.
- Form the sides and bottom into a ring (diameter 16), and put in the fridge.
- In a saucepan, combine the pulp of grapefruit, mint and sugar, heat, bring to a boil. Purée, return to the stove.
- Dilute the starch in 30ml of water and add to the grapefruit puree, mix well and bring to a boil again. Remove from heat, cover with foil in contact.
- Mix the cream cheese with eggs, stir until smooth. In half of the mixture, add grapefruit sauce, in the other - sugar and cream.
- Put a layer of grapefruit sauce in the chilled base, on top a few grapefruit slices, then a cheese layer.
- Put in a preheated oven to 266F for 120 minutes.
- Cool, then refrigerate for 12 hours.
Decorate the cheesecake with grapefruit fillet and coconut chips.