ready-made sable cookies
heavy cream 33%
- Grind the sable cookies and coconut chips in a blender. Add melted butter, stir well. You will get the consistency of wet sand.
- Form the sides and bottom into a ring (diameter 16), and put in the fridge.
- In a saucepan, combine the pulp of grapefruit, mint and sugar, heat, bring to a boil. Purée, return to the stove.
- Dilute the starch in 30ml of water and add to the grapefruit puree, mix well and bring to a boil again. Remove from heat, cover with foil in contact.
- Mix the cream cheese with eggs, stir until smooth. In half of the mixture, add grapefruit sauce, in the other - sugar and cream.
- Put a layer of grapefruit sauce in the chilled base, on top a few grapefruit slices, then a cheese layer.
- Put in a preheated oven to 266F for 120 minutes.
- Cool, then refrigerate for 12 hours.
Decorate the cheesecake with grapefruit fillet and coconut chips.