- Heat the milk with praline so that the praline dissolves in it, but the mixture is not hot.
- Whip the butter with sugar, then add the eggs, one at a time. Whip thoroughly after each egg.
- Add the milk with praline, and mix.
- Finally, add the flour with baking powder and almond flour, and mix until smooth.
- Bake the tea cake in the oven preheated to 338F (170C) for 45-55 minutes. Check the readiness with a skewer - it should come out of the cake completely dry.
- Cool the tea cake.
- Roast the hazelnuts, and chop it with a knife.
- Melt the chocolate, and add the hazelnuts.
- Carefully spread the glaze over the cake.