Matcha tea cake with raspberry
Here we have an unusual bright cake with the Japanese matcha tea and raspberry flavor. There is not a single gram of artificial cooking colors in the cake! Matcha tea gives the biscuit the green color; and the custard turns out to be soft-pink due to the freeze-dried raspberry powder. So it turns out to be not just pink, but also with a bright raspberry flavor!
Explore full recipe
Ingredients (for the mold diameter 14 cm | 5.5 inch):
- 300 g raspberry puree | 10.60 oz
- 60 g sugar | 2.10 oz
- 8 g corn starch | 0.30 oz
- 8 g gelatin | 0.30 oz
- 50 g water | 1.75 oz
- Pour the gelatin with water and let it swell.
- Bring the raspberry puree to a boil and pour a mixture of sugar and cornstarch in it; stir thoroughly with a whisk. Boil the mass for 1 to 2 minutes, until it gets thicker.
- Next, remove the saucepan from the heat, and add the swollen gelatin; thoroughly stir the mass with a whisk or mush it with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Tighten the bottom of the rings with the cling film in 2 to 3 layers; place the rings on a flat surface, for example, on a cutting board.
- Divide the berry mass into two equal parts and pour them into molds. Place the molds in the freezer for several hours to stabilize.
- 600 g cream cheese | 21.15 oz
- 200 g cream 33% | 7.05 oz
- 50 g powdered sugar | 1.75 oz
- 30 g freeze-dried raspberry powder | 1.05 oz
Put all the ingredients in a mixer bowl and whip for a few minutes until fluffy, dense and smooth.