That is the easiest way to get a rich chocolate flavor!
Per 100 g (3.55 oz): 398 kcal
For 6 pieces:
- 70 g rice flour | 2.45 oz
- 30 g almond flour (or ground nuts) | 1.05 oz
- 45 g honey | 1.60 oz
- 10 g cocoa | 0.70 oz
- 20 g dark chocolate | 0.70 oz
- 10 g fruit puree | 0.35 oz
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 20 g chopped hazelnuts | 0.70 oz
- Grate the chocolate on a fine grater. Mix all the ingredients (except for baking soda and rice flour) until smooth. Then add the flour and the baking soda. Knead the soft dough.
- Form the balls from the dough, put them on the parchment, and flatten a little.
- Then sprinkle the dough balls with crushed nuts (here - hazelnuts) and bake them in the oven at 180C (356F) for 12 minutes.