These marshmallows are delicious, healthy and airy. They are very simple and quick to cook!
Total product weight – 300 g (10.60 oz)
- Pour the gelatin with water, and let it swell for 15 minutes. Then heat the gelatin with the sweetener over a low heat to dissolve the lumps.
- Mash the raspberries with a blender, and rub it through a sieve. Add 30 g (1.05 oz) of gelatin and sweetener (to taste) in the puree. Mix everything, and place in a pastry bag.
- Whip the egg whites with a pinch of lemon acid until peaks; then gradually pour in the gelatin, and keep whipping.
- Cover the mold with the cling film, and pour in the egg whites mass. Pour the raspberries on top with a thin stream, and make patterns using a toothpick.
- Place the mold in the fridge for half an hour to freeze the mass.
- Cut the finished marshmallow into cubes, and roll them in the coconut flakes.