stevia (any sweetener)
- Grind the peanuts in a coffee grinder (a mixer) to a state of flour.
- Add stevia, salt, baking powder and mix.
- Then add milk and knead the dough. * At this stage, you can add nuts, dried fruits, chocolate drops to the dough.
- With hands dipped in water, shape the balls of dough, transfer to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, and flatten them a little.
- Using a wet fork to make notches on cookies.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) until golden brown for 10-15 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack, and serve.