- Grind the cookies (crispbread) in a blender; add banana, mix until smooth.
- Put it on the bottom of the mold and level.
- Bake the base in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 7-10 minutes.
- Beat the eggs until fluffy.
- Add the sweetener, vanilla extract, cream cheese, cottage cheese and beat again.
- At the last moment, gently stir in the berries.
- Pour the mixture onto the cooled base.
- Bake the cheesecake in the oven preheated to 320F (160C) for 40-50 minutes. Be sure to make a water bath or put a baking sheet with water below!!! The narrower the mold is, the higher the casserole will turn out, but it also takes longer to bake. If the mold is wide, then it will take less time to bake. If the top starts to blush a lot, you need to cover it with foil (shiny side up).
- When the middle of the cheesecake trembles a little - it's time to take it out.
- Leave the finished cheesecake to cool in the ajar turned off oven so that it does not settle too much, then cool at room temperature and remove from the mold, carefully moving along the sides with a knife.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight to stabilize. This way the texture of the cheesecake will be perfect.
- Before serving, decorate the cheesecake with raspberries.