banana or banana puree
20% sour cream
- Slightly whisk the egg, add the banana, and combine.
- Sift in the flour, stir, add the cocoa powder and knead the dough.
- Spread the dough around a 16cm | 6.29 inches ring and bake at 356F | 180C for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream, sweetener, starch to the cottage cheese and beat until homogeneous.
- Then add the egg and beat again.
- Transfer to the form, spread, and bake at 356F | 180C for 30-40 minutes, cool.
- Add powdered milk and water to the dates and beat well.
- Sprinkle in the peanuts and mix to combine.
- Spread caramel on the cooled cheesecake and place the dessert in the fridge for 5 hours.
Nutrition facts (per 100g | 3.50 oz )
- 255 calories
- 13g | 0.45 oz protein
- 9g | 0.31 oz fat
- 15g | 0.52 oz carbohydrates