a small bunch of greens
egg yolk for greasing
- Sift the flour with baking powder and salt, cut the cold butter into cubes. Chop the butter with flour into crumbs with a knife, a blender bowl or grind with your fingers.
- Add finely chopped garlic and herbs, and mix. Add cottage cheese and sour cream, and mix quickly. Knead a homogeneous dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes or longer.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment, gradually sifting flour.
- Using a glass or a cutter, cut out circles, fold each circle in half and in half again.
- Spread the cookies on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Grease with yolk mixed with water.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for about 15-20 minutes until bright golden.