Cheesecake lime tartlets with meringue
Crispy tartlets with delicate cheesecake inside, refreshing strawberry pieces and meringue crust.
Explore full recipe
- Combine the cream cheese carefully with condensed milk.
- Gradually add lime juice, the cream (pre-whipped to medium peaks) and lime zest if desired.
- Fill the tratlets with such a cheese mass.
- Let it stabilize in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Combine lime juice and sugar, put in a saucepan, and warm up over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whip the whites.
- Boil the syrup to 248F (120C), and pour it into the whipping whites in a thin stream.
- Keep whipping until firm.
- Decorate the tart with fresh strawberry slices. Pipe the meringue on top. Burn with a kitchen torch.