Berry cake with two types of cheesecake and sea buckthorn marmalade
This cake is extremely delicate, light and captivating! Juicy sponge biscuits, blueberry and strawberry no-bake cheesecakes, piquant sea buckthorn marmalade and airy cream cheese. The cake is easy to make and, most importantly, without a single drop of dye!
Explore full recipe
Use the 14cm (5.51 inch) rings.
- Mix the cheese at room temperature with sugar and salt, using a spatula.
- Stir until smooth, and add the cream. Combine.
- Add the gelatinous mass (7g | 0.25 oz gelatin + 42g | 1.48 oz water), melted in the microwave, and mix.
- Divide the cheese mass into two equal parts.
- Add the blueberry puree to one part.
- Add the strawberry puree to the other part of the cheese mass. Combine each mass.
- Pour the cheesecake masses in the rings, and place them in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
Sea buckthorn marmalade
- Put all the ingredients in a stewpan with a thick bottom, and bring it all to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Let the mass boil for 1-2 minutes, and remove it from the heat.
- Pour the mass into a ring, cool it, and put in the fridge for 3-4 hours.