Everybody knows famous Ferrero chocolates with a whole hazelnut in the middle. But only few people know that they are very easy to cook at home. The formula for this recipe is pretty simple, as it includes 4 ingredients of the same 150 g (5.30 oz) weight.
You will need:
- 150 g hazelnuts (whole and chopped) | 5.30 oz
- 150 g waffles (chocolate or nutty) | 5.30 oz
- 150 g Nutella (better homemade) | 5.30 oz
- 150 g milk chocolate (can be replaced with dark chocolate) | 5.30 oz
- Fry / dry the hazelnuts. Leave half of them whole, and chop the other half with a blender.
- Grind the waffles (in any convenient way).
- Mix the waffles with the chopped hazelnuts and Nutella; place the mass in the fridge for an hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath (or pulses in the microwave) before removing the frozen mass from the fridge.
- Sculpt the balls from the mass, and placing a whole nut in the middle; dip the whole balls into the melted chocolate, using a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the glaze with chopped hazelnuts (or roll the chocolates in it), and spread the chocolates on the parchment.
- Place them it in the fridge for an hour.
That’s it! Enjoy!
P.S. You can vary the amount of ingredients at your discretion. If you have some biscuit scraps left, then you can use it in the filling. That’s how amazing chocolate cake-pops will turn out.