- Pour the gelatin with cold water, and let it swell.
- Heat the cream to almost boiling.
- Pour the cream over the white chocolate, add the swollen gelatin, the butter and honey.
- Mash the mixture with a blender until smooth.
- Transfer it to a wide container, cover with foil in contact, and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- After the specified time, pipe the ganache on the shells, and put fresh berries in the middle.
The blueberries can be replaced with raspberries, cranberries or currants.
The filling can be stored in the fridge for 3 days, or in the freezer for 14 days.