- Brew the dough in a water bath, and let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll it out into 10-8 pieces, as you like. Bake at 356-392F for 6-7 minutes.
- You can cut it with a metal ring 16-18cm. You can use a glass lid from a frying pan. Just in case.
Mix all the components until combined, and place the cream in the fridge for 6 hours.
Dicide the cream amount into equal parts, and assemble the cake.
Combine all the components, and pour it all over the top cake layer. Let it cool.
- Heat up the puree to 122F.
- Add the pectin mixed with sugar and cinnamon.
- Boil the mass until 217F.
- Use it as an additional layer.