sugar for sprinkling
- Melt the honey, add the baking soda, and mix.
- Add the melted butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and egg.
- Combine the flour, ginger, cinnamon and salt, and mix.
- Combine two masses. Don't knead for too long!
- Divide the dough into 40g (1.40 oz) balls. Roll each ball in sugar, and then roll it out with a rolling pin or with your hands into a circle 8cm (3.15 inch) in diameter.
- Put 6 pieces on a baking sheet, not more!
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies at 347F (175C) for 13 minutes with convection.
- Remove the cookies from the pan, when they cool completely.