- Mix the sugar, salt and the eggs, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Separately sift flour with baking soda.
- Pour liquid honey and vegetable oil into the eggs, and mix.
- Carefully introduce the flour mixture using a spatula to keep the volume.
- Grease a sheet of parchment with vegetable oil, and spread the dough evenly.
- Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes at 356F (180C).
- Roast the walnuts, and cut into pieces.
- Cover the finished sponge biscuit with a sheet of parchment, then turn it over and remove the sheet of parchment on which it was baked.
- Cut off the uneven edges of the sponge biscuit, and grind them into crumbs using a blender.
- For the cream, mix all the ingredients in a bowl: cold cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. Beat with a mixer until homogeneous.
- Spread 2/3 of the cream over the sponge biscuit, then sprinkle with walnuts, and roll up the roll.
- Top the roll with the remaining cream, and sprinkle with biscuit crumbs.
- Place the roll in the fridge for at least 4 hours.