- Pour the yeast into warm milk (you can add a pinch of sugar), and let it stand for 10-15 minutes until the foam appears.
- Put the flour, salt and butter (from the fridge) into the mixer bowl; grind into crumbs with a whisk attachment.
- Pour in the revived yeast.
- Changing the attachment to the paddle, knead the dough.
- Place the finished dough in a bag, and let it stand on the table and rise a little while the filling is being prepared and pancakes are being baked.
- Boil the chicken with spices, and cut into pieces.
- Fry the mushrooms with onions in melted butter (do not forget to salt and pepper it).
- Boil the rice in salted water until al dente.
- Hard boil the eggs, and cut into cubes.
- Mix the rice and eggs, and add some salt.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and sugar.
- Pour in half of the milk, and stir until smooth.
- Next, add the flour and baking powder.
- Add the milk while kneading the dough.
- At the end, add the vegetable oil and boiling water.
- Fry the crepes right away. For the pie, you need to bake three crepes of different diameters (large, medium and small).
Divide the dough into three parts. Roll it out on a silicone mat into a round layer, and cut along the edge to a diameter of 22-25cm (8.66-9.84 inch).
Lay out layers in such an order:
- most of the rice and eggs,
- a big crepe,
- all the chicken,
- a medium crepe,
- remaining rice and eggs,
- the smallest crepe,
- all the mushrooms.
Spread the layers gradually narrowing to the top. Roll out another piece of dough into a large layer. Cover the filling. Trim the bottom edge with a knife, and press it down with a fork.
Be sure to make a hole on top to let the steam out.
Decorate the pie with the remaining dough.
Bake tthe pie in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for about 45 minutes. By the end of baking, cover the top of the pie with baking paper so that it doesn't burn.