condensed coconut milk
lean shortcrust pastry (ready-made shortbread dough)
- Mix coconut flakes with condensed coconut milk. Leave for about 30 minutes. Then divide into 5 equal parts and form the bars. (For better shaping, you can put it in the freezer / fridge).
- Pre-bake 5 lean shortbread blanks.
- Then, using melted chocolate, glue the coconut bars to the baked shortbread pieces.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave (or in a water bath) and pour over the cookies (on the wire rack). To increase the fluidity of chocolate, you can add a small amount of vegetable oil (about 20g).
- Decorate with coconut flakes.