shortbread / cookies
- Pour the cream into a mixer bowl, and whip on a high speed until soft peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and lemon curd, and mix gently until smooth.
- At the end, add chopped cookies into pieces, and mix until the filling is evenly spread.
- Put the resulting mass into a container, and place it in the freezer for 3-4 hours to freeze (taken it out of the freezer every 30 minutes, and mix thoroughly with a mixer or a whisk).
* Or you can pour the mass into the ice cream bowl, and cook according to the instructions for your device.