- Combine softened butter, sugar, salt, beat until fluffy.
- Add a room temperature egg and continue beating. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, and stir.
- Sift flour and baking powder separately.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the main mass and knead the dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Weash the raspberries and dry the berries with a napkin. *You can add one tablespoon of corn starch or flour.
- Take small pieces of dough, form a circle, put raspberries in the center of the circle, connect the edges and roll it into a ball.
- Roll each ball well in powdered sugar and lay on a sheet of parchment.
- Bake the cookies at 374F (190C) for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
On the first day, the cookies will be crispy, and on the second they become soft and juicy. Any option is great!