You will also like next recipe
Tall matcha cake with mango confit
Catch the recipe for an original green cake with vertical matcha biscuit layers, creamy Namelaka and mango puree confit.
Explore full recipe
- Mix the sugar with pectin.
- Combine the puree and glucose syrup in a saucepan, stirring, and heat it to 104F (40C).
- Pour the sugar with pectin in a thin stream.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and boil it for 30 seconds (stirring).
- Remove the mass from the heat, and add the lemon juice. Mix.
- Cover the confit with film in contact.
- Cool, and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Spread the confit evenly over the biscuit strips. Freeze for one hour before applying Namelaka.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Bring the milk with glucose syrup to a boil, and pour it over the prepared chocolate. Mix, and whip with a blender.
- Pour in the cold cream, and blend again.
- Cover the mass with cling film, and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Smooth out the Namelaka with a fork or a whisk, and transfer it to a piping bag.
- Spread the finished Namelaka evenly over the frozen confit, and freeze again for an hour (to facilitate subsequent twisting).