Chocolate mousse cake with banana ganache
Chocolate cake layers, delicate mousse, banana ganache and caramelized banana filling... What could be better?
Explore full recipe
- Pour gelatin with water, let it swell.
- Bring the cream 20% to a boil, add the swollen gelatin, mix, pour on the chocolate, punch with a blender, you get a smooth chocolate mass. Leave the mass to cool slightly (so that it is not hot, but warm!).
- Whip the cream 33% until soft peaks, pour the chocolate mass into them and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into an 7.00 inch mold and put in the fridge until it solidifies. This is about 5-6 hours.
- Melt the chocolate a bit, heat the cream, but do not boil, pour over the chocolate, beat with a blender, heat the banana puree and add to the chocolate mixture, beat again, add butter and salt at the end.
- Pour into a pastry bag and refrigerate for 5-6 hours to stabilize.