- Preheat the oven to 338-356F (170-180C).
- Sift the dry ingredients, and mix (flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar). Add the oil and the liquid. Stir until smooth, it should be without lumps.
- At the end, add the vinegar, and mix.
- Add the additives if you wish. It can be dark or bitter chocolate, any nuts or berries / candied fruits / raisins, etc. If the berries are frozen (small berries like currants, cranberries, blueberries are appropriate here), then sprinkle them with flour / starch without defrosting, and quickly mix them into the dough.
- Spread the dough in molds about 2/3 of the mold, and bake at 338-356F (170-180C) for 25 minutes until dry skewer.
- Cool the muffins down, and serve.
Due to the vegetable oil content in the dough, the muffins turn out tender, and don't harden in the fridge.
The shelf life is up to 4-5 days.
You can also bake one large tea cake following this recipe.