The pastry base
- Mix the dry ingrediesnts separately from the liquid ones. Then combine everything and knead the dough quickly. Wrap it in a film, and place in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll the dough out on parchment, put in a ring, forming a side, put parchment on top with a load.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 356F (180C), remove the parchment and a load, and place back in the oven until done.
- Mix flour and cornstarch into 1/2 cup of cold milk.
- Put the rest of the milk with sugar, salt and vanilla on fire, bring to the dissolution of sugar, pour in the flour mass, stirring until the mass thickens.
- Ramove the pan from the heat, cool slightly; add coconut oil, and whip with a blender. Cover with a film in contact, cool and put in the fridge until completely cooled.
* Some coconut extract can be added to enhance the flavor.
Apply the cooled custard to the cooled pastry base.
Put strawberries on top. * For gloss and so that the berries do not wind up, you can apply a layer of strawberry puree with water and agar.
Decorate the tart with whipped coconut custard around the edge of the tart. Or just whip some cocnut cream with powdered sugar, and pipe the decor.
Let it be delicious!