- In a blender, grind the almonds into crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the almond crumbs, salt and sugar.
- Simmer while stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Add dark chocolate broken into pieces. Let it melt completely, stir the mass until smooth.
- Spread the mass on the bottom of the mold with a diameter of 18cm (7.10 inch), tamp it down and put it in the fridge.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water according to instructions.
- Grind the cottage cheese through a sieve or in a blender.
- Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla sugar. Whisk with a mixer until smooth.
- Whip the chilled cream to soft peaks.
- Dissolve the gelatin, add it to the cheese mass.
- At the end, add the whipped cream, carefully so that the mass retains volume.
- Spread the mass over the almond base and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Grind the washed raspberries with a blender, pass the puree through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Add cornstarch and sugar to the raspberry puree, put over the heat and cook until thickened.
- Spread the mass over the cheese layer.
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge for a couple more hours.
Take the cheesecake out of the mold.
Garnish with raspberries and toasted almond flakes.