- Divide the eggs into whites and yolks. Whip the yolks with sugar until white and fluffy. Add coconut flakes, flour with starch and baking powder. The batter will be quite thick.
- Separately, whip the egg whites to peaks. Gently mix the yolk mass with the whites in parts, so that they do not fall off. Spread the batter on the baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake at 356F (180C) until cooked (for 20-35 minutes).
- Cool, cut out 3 circles for each cup (the smallest on the bottom, the second one is the size of the middle of the glass, the third one is the diameter of the top). Soak the sponge with milk (you can use regular milk).
- Soak the gelatin in cold water to swell.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks. Melt the swollen gelatin in any way.
- Add a spoonful of mango puree to the melted gelatin, and combine.
- And only then mix the gelatin with the remaining puree.
- Pour the cream into the mango mixture. Stir. The mousse is ready.
Fill the cup following such an order: sponge, mousse, some coconut streusel, sponge, mousse, coconut streusel, sponge, mousse. Sprinkle with coconut flakes for decoration.