- Heat mango puree with inverted sugar syrup almost to a boil.
- Pour it over white chocolate with cocoa butter and beat with a blender.
- When the temperature of chocolate mixture is not higher than 104F (40C), add butter at room temperature and beat with a blender.
Grate parmesan cheese, and add it to ganache, beat again with a blender.
- Place ganache in the refrigerator for 12 hours to stabilize.
- After stabilization, roll up balls of 16g (from the indicated amount you get 20 truffles).
- Send truffles for 1-2 hours in the freezer.
- Get the frozen truffles, let them lie down for a minute at room temperature and cover with tempered white chocolate.
The shelf life in the refrigerator is up to 7 days.