I used a mold: h=3cm (1.20 inch), d=24cm (9.45 inch).
- Mix the yolks with powdered sugar.
- Add the butter at room temperature (you can melt it first) and all the dry ingredients.
- Wrap the pastry with film, and put it in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll out the pastry, and put it in the mold. Prick it with a fork, and put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake the shortcrust base at 320F (160C) first with a load for 12-15 minutes, and then another 10 minutes without a load.
- Cool the base, and remove it from the mold.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Dissolve the starch in 3 tablespoons of mango puree, and heat the rest of the puree slightly.
- Add the sugar, the puree with starch, and boil over a medium heat until thick and glossy.
- Dissolve the squeezed gelatin in the mass.
- Spread the confit in the shortcrust base, and place it in the cold for stabilization.
Passion fruit ganache
- Combine all the ingredients over a low heat.
- Stirring constantly, bring the cream to homogeneous, and cover the tart on top.
- Put the finished tart in the fridge for 4-5 hours.