- Mix the sugar, egg, vanilla sugar, sour cream and milk.
- Then add the slightly cooled melted butter, and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Then sift the flour mixture into the milk mixture, knead with a spatula, and let it rest for 15 minutes in a warm place.
- Put in molds for 2/3, and bake in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 8-13 minutes. The cupcakes should be white, if they start to turn golden - they will dry out.
- Cool, and remove the cores.
- Warm the mango puree over a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Then dissolve the starch in cold water, and add it to the puree.
- Boil for several minutes until thickened.
- Warm the pitahaya puree over a medium heat for 3 minutes, remove from the heat and add chocolate pieces. Stir until dissolved.
- Cool for about 8 hours in the fridge.
- Then, whip the frosting at a medium mixer speed, gradually adding the softened butter.
Stuff the cupcakes with mango filling, and pipe the frosting caps on top.