Winter wonderland cherry cake
This cake is like a long-awaited New Year's miracle: delicate, light and magical! Moist cake layers with poppy seeds, no-bake cherry cheesecake, cherry sauce with pleasant sourness, and airy cream cheese frosting...
Explore full recipe
No-bake cherry cheesecake 16cm (6.30 inch)
- Prepare the gelatin mass: pour water on gelatin powder, stir, and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine room temperature cream cheese with sugar using a silicone spatula. Mix until homogeneous, add cream. Combine. Add melted gelatin mixture and mix. Add the cherry puree, stir.
- Place the cheesecake in a ring and leave it in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- Combine the sugar and cornstarch.
- Cut the cherries into four pieces, place in a saucepan with a thick bottom over low heat. Gradually add the sugar mixed with cornstarch and bring to a boil, stirring. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from stove. Transfer to a flat container. Cover with cling film. Let cool and put in a fridge.