Today we will show you how to make heart-shaped popsicle cakes with marble designs and crystals without special molds.
Such a dessert will be perfect for a Valentine’s Day.
Let’s get started!
- As always, start with the base: mix the sponge biscuit with any crème (in the recipe we have banana biscuit, coconut and cream cheese). There are no definite proportions; look at the consistency - the workpiece should be easy to mold and not to fall apart.
- With the help of hands and a skewer, we give the workpiece a heart shape. Try to make the base as even as possible; the final result depends on this intermediate point.
- Fix the stick at the base using the chocolate (insert it halfway). Place the blanks in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the white chocolate, and paint it white with titanium dioxide. Add the Mycryo at 35C (95F), 1-2% of the chocolate mass.
- Paint a third of the mass in pink with a fat-soluble dye. Pour the rest of the chocolate into a tall glass.
Make the crystals: melt the isomalt, and paint it pink with a drop of dye; pour it onto a silicone mat, and let it set for a couple of minutes. Select the isomalt into a thick shard using a mat; beautiful crystals will not come out of the flat form of isomalt. Let it cool, and break it into small crystals.
- For the marble design: pour the pink chocolate into white chocolate in parts, and dip the frozen popsicles; tap off and slightly clean the bottom. From the second / third time you will understand how to make a beautiful pattern. Pour the colored chocolate after every 3 cakes.
- Immediately sprinkle the cakes with crystals, and only then take the next blank.
- Point out the "edges" of the crystals with dense golden powder diluted in vodka. Make golden splashes.
Such popsicle cakes can be stored in the freezer for up to a month.