- Put the chocolate and butter in a water bath or in the microwave, melt, stirring constantly until combined, and leave to cool.
- Whip the egg with sugar until fluffy. Combine with cooled chocolate mass.
- Sift the flour, add the baking powder, and add it all in parts to the chocolate mixture.
- The dough is sticky; cover it with cling film, and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Roll the balls of the same weight, put them on parchment, slightly flatten the top, and bake.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 356F (180C).
- The main thing is not to overdo it in the oven - the cookies should be covered with a crust, and inside remain soft and tender.
- First whip the butter at room temperature with powdered sugar, and then add the cream cheese.
- Leave the cream in the fridge for 30 minutes before applying.
- Put it in a pastry bag, pipe it onto cookies.
- Glue the halves, and enjoy!