- Bring the cream to a boil, but don’t boil it. Pour the chocolate broken into small pieces with hot cream, and let stay for a minute; stir until smooth.
- Add the softened butter, cognac and crumbled Dor Blu cheese to the chocolate mass (or similar blue cheese).
- Mash the with a blender until smooth, and cover it with a foil in contact; place it in the fridge for 8 to 10 hours to stabilize.
- Fry the nuts; cool it, and grind into crumbs. Take the truffle mass out from the fridge, and let it stay for about an hour. Form the truffles weighing from 20 to 30 g (0.70 to 1.05 oz).⠀
- Roll the truffles in the nut crumbs. Store the truffles in the fridge.