raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Whip the egg whites with salt and lemon acid at a low speed until "beer foam", gradually adding the powdered sugar. As soon as the mass becomes stable to dense peaks, manually add the starch (stirring with a spatula from the bottom up).
- Put the mass on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Smooth out.
- Bake the meringue at 338F (170C) for 25-30 minutes, up-down mode.
- Take out the finished meringue layer, and, transfer it still warm to another parchment (upside down). Carefully remove the one on which it was baked. Roll up the roll, and cool it.
* Remember that the egg whites should not contain a drop of water or yolk residue. This is the main secret to getting great meringue.
- Whip the chilled mascarponge and cream with the powdered sugar at a medium speed until volumnious and dense.
- Add one tablespoon of pistachio paste. As soon as it disperses, add the second one.
- Unfold the roll, grease it with the cream, and put raspberries on top of the cream.
- Decorate at your discretion, and chill the finished dessert in the fridge for at least 1 hour.