- Mix the eggs, condensed milk, flour and baking powder. Let it stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 392F (200C).
- Draw a circle of the desired diameter on parchment (or you better use a confectionery ring).
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of dough along the diameter of the ring or circle, very thinly.
- Bake each cake in the oven for a few minutes.
- The cake layers should not blush too much; let them remain light, otherwise the edges will burn.
- Whip the cold cream with powdered sugar until thick.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract, and whip everything thoroughly again.
- Put one cake layer, and cover it with 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Spread the filling: raspberries, blueberries, cut strawberries, bananas or kiwi.
- Do the same with all the cake layers.
- At the end, coat the edges and top of the cake with the remaining cream, and decorate at your discretion.
- Let the cake stay in the fridge for a while, and in just a couple of hours it will become mind blowing.