Strawberry & coconut cheesecake pops
The recipe for this summer delicacy is very simple, there's no baking, even kids can handle it.
Explore full recipe
- Grind the cookies. Add coconut flakes and melted chocolate.
- Spread evenly on parchment or a silicone mat, and place in the freezer or fridge.
- Bring the cream, powdered sugar and coconut flakes to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, and add the pre-soaked gelatin.
- Combine hot cream and cream cheese, and beat with a blender.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the jelly.
- Put the cookie pieces on top, and place the cheesecakes in the freezer.