It is worth to try!
Let’s give the floor to Dina: “I finally created the recipe for mint ganache! This macaroons filling is definitely my favorite, because I'm a crazy mint fan. But you better use the natural mint, as flavors and essences taste like toothpaste”.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan, and add the fresh mint to it; place on a medium heat.
- Cook until the first boiling signs, but don’t boil; remove from the heat, and let it infuse for 5 minutes.⠀
- Heat once again until the first boiling signs, and immediately pour the hot cream into a bowl through a sieve on the chocolate and cocoa butter mix (melt the cocoa butter and the chocolate separately in a water bath).
- Stir all the components with a spatula until smooth, and cover it with a film in contact.
- Place the ganache in the fridge for 12 hours to stabilize.
- When you take the ganache out of the fridge, whisk it (the main thing is not to whip it!). Place the ganache in a pastry bag with a nozzle. Fill the macarons.
- Remove the finished macarons in an airtight container, and place it in the fridge for 12 to 24 hours for soaking.