It's really something incredible, you just have to taste it!
- Pour the cream into a saucepan. Put the mint leaves there. Put the saucepan on the heat, and bring the mixture to a boil, better over a low heat for a richer flavoring.
- Then use a blender to whip the mixture. You should get a smooth mass with small pieces of mint.
- Pour more hot cream into a glass with white chocolate. It is important to have time to melt it until the cream has cooled down.
- Whip the melted chocolate with cream again with a blender. This is important for making an emulsion, otherwise the result may disappoint you later.
- Pour the prepared ganache into a container.
- Put it into the fridge until it thickens, it will take about 3-4 hours, better overnight.
- Whip again with a mixer or a blender before use.