- Mix the flour, powdered sugar, salt and matcha in a bowl suitable for microwave oven; add water, and mix until smooth. Cover the bowl with cling film, and make holes.
- Put it in the microwave for 45 seconds at 800W. Stir the dough with a spatula, cover again with cling film, and heat for another 45 seconds. Focus on your microwave. The dough should not be rubber, it should roll into a ball, while remaining quite tender, similar to very soft sticky plasticine.
- Sprinkle the finished dough with starch, divide into pieces, roll into balls.
- Take one ball, cover the rest with a film - the dough dries very quickly. Roll out the ball (again, you can sprinkle the surface with starch), place the filling inside, pinch the edges of the dough, hiding the tail. Do the same with the remaining dough.
* I recommend to "wrap" the filling with film, and freeze slightly, since it is very difficult to work with soft filling.