- Coarsely chop the butter and chocolate; put it in a bowl, and melt in the microwave in a pulsed mode, taking out every 30 seconds and stirring.
- Whisk the eggs lightly with sugar.
- Combine the egg and chocolate mixtures; add the flour and salt, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the walnuts (you better pre-dry the nuts in the oven at 302F | 150C).
- Grease a square brownie mold with butter, and lineit with parchment.
- Pour the dough into that mold, and bake it at 320F (160C) for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool completely, and then cut it into pieces.