Shortbread cookies with chocolate ganache
We're sure you're going to love these melt-in-your-mouth sandwich cookies with chocolate filling and almond flakes!
Explore full recipe
- Beat the soft butter and cream cheese with powdered sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add the egg and continue beating until the ingredients are combined.
- Sift flour with baking powder. Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until homogeneous.
- Place the dough in a piping bag with a closed star tip.
- Use the bag to shape the cookies on parchment paper or mat.
- Sprinkle the cookies with almond petals and bake in an oven preheated to 356F | 180C for 12-15 minutes. Let the cookies cool completely.
- Spread whipped ganache on half of the cookies and top with the remaining cookies. You can use thick jam instead of ganache, but these cookies turn out great even without the filling.