- Separate the room temperature eggs into whites and yolks.
- Beat the whites with the sugar at medium-high speed, leaving a little sugar for the yolks.
- Beat the egg yolks with sugar and vanilla. Pour into the whites.
- Add all the dry ingredients and sift.
- Stir the dough gently and pour it onto baking paper. Author: my mold is 32 x 30cm | 12.5 x 13.8 inches.
- Bake at 347F | 175C for 15 minutes.
- Cut it into 4 layers.
- Mix everything and bring to a boil.
- Mix the egg, sugar, and milk thoroughly in a saucepan. Place on a low heat and constantly stir until steam appears and the cream begins to thicken.
- Whisk the softened butter, gradually add the fully cooled cream.
- Assemble the cake in the following order: cake layer-syrup-frosting
- Decorate with 150-200g | 5-7 oz roasted peanuts.
- Place in fridge overnight.