juice (one lemon, two limes)
butter or cocoa butter
You will need:
- 95 g juice (1 lemon + 2 limes; remove the zest and squeeze the juice) | 3.35 oz
- 2 eggs | 2.00 items
- 80 g sugar | 2.80 oz
- 1 tsp corn starch | 1.00 tsp
- 120 g white chocolate | 4.25 oz
- 50 g butter or cocoa butter | 1.75 oz
- 10 g mint leaves | 0.35 oz
- Whip the eggs with sugar; add the lemon juice, the zest and the starch.
- Place the mix in a water bath, and stir it constantly until the mass thickens.
- Melt the chocolate, and mix it with the thickened curd; add the butter and the chopped mint leaves.
- Punch everything with a blender until smooth, and put it in the fridge for 8 hours to stabilize.
If the mass seems thin, then add a little gelatin.