- Melt the peanut butter in short intervals in the microwave. If using honey, then melt it as well. If not, then mix melted peanut butter with maple syrup.
- Add the egg and beat lightly. Add the protein, oatmeal, cinnamon and sweetener. Stir until smooth.
- Finally, stir in chopped cashews and coconut crunches.
- Cover a square baking dish with foil. Lay out the mixture and tamp.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven preheated to 356F (180C).
- Let the finished dessert cool slightly and cut into rectangles.