- Mix the butter and vegetable oil with sugar, and whip well with a mixer.
- Add four eggs, one at a time, while continuing to whip.
- Add the baking powder, cocoa and flour, and mix well.
- Add the gel dye.
- Pour the batter into a greased mold, and bake it in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 40 - 50 minutes, until a dry toothpick.
- Remove the finished sponge biscuit from the mold. Wrap it in contact with cling film, and place in the fridge for a day.
- Heat the cream, but don't boil.
- Add the chocolate to the cream, and whip with a blender until smooth.
- Cover the resulting mass with cling film, and cool it to room temperature.
- Add the cream cheese to the cooled ganache, and whip until soft and airy.
- Cut the cooled biscuit into 4 cake layers. Leave some trimmings for decoration.
- Grease each cake layer with cream, and assemble the cake like this.
- Dry the biscuit scraps in the oven, chop into crumbs, and decorate the cake with these crumbs.
P.S. In the photo you can see the DOUBLE amount of ingredients!