1. Sift the flour onto a work surface or into a large bowl.
2. Before preparing the dough, cool the butter well (I put it in the freezer for 2 hours). Chop it into small pieces with a knife into flour. If convenient, you can use a blender or rub it on a grater. It is better to stir pieces of butter with flour with a spoon, and not with your hand, so that the butter does not melt.
3. Collect the butter and flour mass in a hill, make a depression in the middle of it.
4. Combine ice water, egg, bite and salt, shake with a fork and pour this mixture into the well.
5. Knead the dough quickly! You just need to ensure that all the pieces are collected in a more or less homogeneous mass. It is not necessary to knead it for a long time, again, in order to prevent the oil from melting.
6. Divide the dough into 11 pieces, place them on a plate sprinkled with flour and refrigerate for 1.5 hours.
7. Over time, the cakes can be baked. Be careful, they will decrease in diameter during baking! I rolled out the dough on a rug, cut out a circle with a diameter of 18cm. The finished cake turned out to be 1.5-2 cm less. You can also cut the ready-made hot cake to the required diameter - then they will be perfectly even and the same size. Bake the cakes at 392F for 8-10 minutes (until golden brown).
While you are rolling out one cake layer, the rest should be stored in the rfridge!
8. Dough trimmings can be baked right away along with the cakes, they will be needed for decoration.
1. Combine the eggs with starch, and grind until smooth with a whisk.
2. Heat milk until hot, add honey to it, dissolve.
3. Pour milk into the egg mixture in a thin stream, stirring constantly.
4. Return the mixture to the stove and boil the mixture over medium heat until the consistency of sour cream, remove from heat, cover with cling film and cool completely.
5. Whip the cream until soft peaks, combine them with the custard base.
1. Combine the lingonberries with sugar, bring the mixture to a boil over low heat and simmer for several minutes under the lid.
2. Dilute starch in 2 tablespoons water and pour into the boiling berry mass.
3. After the mixture has thickened, remove from heat and cover with cling film in contact.
4. Cool completely before assembling the cake.
Assemble the cake according to the principle: Cake layer - Cream - Confit - Cake layer.
Wrap with cling film, and refrigerate for a day or even a little more.
On top, you can put a small surcharge in the form of a plate or saucer.