A very quick sandberry, summery dessert. Crunchy crust of shortcrust pastry and incredibly juicy, aromatic, as if melting filling of caramelized blackberries. By the way, you can use any filling and spices, thus creating absolutely different desserts in taste and color!
Explore full recipe
- Grate the chilled butter using a coarse grater.
- Add sugar and quickly mix with your hands to prevent the butter from melting.
- Add flour, oat flakes, cinnamon, and mix quickly again until it resembles crumbs.
- Spread the entire crumble mixture over the filling.
- Sprinkle almond flakes on top.
- Bake at a temperature of 180°C (356°F) for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
It's best to serve the crumble hot, preferably with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It's even more delicious that way!
Enjoy your meal!