- Heat the sugar in a saucepan until completely dissolved, stirring with a silicone spatula.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream to a boil.
- When all the sugar becomes liquid, add the hot cream to it, and mix well with a whisk; remove from the heat.
- Add the butter, and stir until smooth.
- Pass the caramel through a sieve to get rid of lumps.
* This amount of caramel is enough forthe cheesecake and the base. There will be 1-2 tablespoons left - you can use it for decoration.
- Put the caramel, butter, oatmeal and chopped nuts in a pan.
- Fry, stirring constantly, for 3-5 minutes over a medium heat.
- Lay out, and compact in a mold of 18-20cm (7.09-7.87 inch).
- Whip the cream; melt the chocolate.
- Combine the cream cheese; warm the caramel and Baileys in a mixer bowl. Stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate, and combine.
- Add the cream, and combine.
- Pour the cheese mass over the base, and put the cheesecake in the fridge for 3-4 hours until completely solidified.