jerusalem artichoke syrup
- Soak the cashew nuts in water overnight.
- Lightly toast the walnuts for the base.
- Rub the carrots on a fine grater.
- In a blender bowl, combine dates, walnuts, coconut and spices.
- Grind to a homogeneous mass.
- Mix the mass with grated carrots and spread along the bottom of the mold. I had a 15*16cm mold.
- Put the base in the refrigerator for an hour so that the base grabs.
- For the cashew cream, combine all the ingredients in a blender bowl (pre-melt the coconut butter), and whip until smooth and homogeneous.
- Pour the cream over the base and leave for several hours (or overnight).
A delicious healthy dessert is ready!