- Warm up the milk, pour 1 tsp of sugar and yeast to it, and mix well. Put in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, starch, baking powder, add the remaining sugar and salt. Mix.
- Pour in the leaven, add the eggs, sour cream and mix everything until smooth. At the very end, add soft butter, mix it into the dough, and knead it well until soft and elastic. The dough should not stick to your hands and easily move away from the table.
- Put the dough in a bowl, cover, and put in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Knead the dough once again until smooth, and put in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into pieces. I got 15 weighing 75g (2.65 oz). Roll into balls, cover, and leave on the table for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 392F (200C), up-down mode.
Mix the nuts with sugar. You can add your favorite spices if you wish.
- Whisk the egg.
- Dip the top of the balls in the whipped egg, then roll in the nut mixture.
- Put on a baking sheet covered with parchment, and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked and ruddy. * As for the time, be guided by your oven.