Crumbly ricotta pie
It's a very tasty, soft and beautiful pie. It can complement any festive table. This pie will definitely brighten up any meal. Enjoy!
Explore full recipe
The milk and cream should be warm; the butter should be at room temperature, soft.
- Sift the flour; add the yeast, cream, milk, yolks, butter, sugar and vanilla extract to it.
- Knead the dough by hand or with a planetary mixer until smooth.
- Store it in an airtight container/bag in the fridge overnight.
- Take the dough out of the fridge the next day.
* I have coconut sugar, so the dough of the pie is brown. With white sugar, the dough will be light.
Combine all the ingredients, and mix until homogeneous.